We help you start your company in the US. Unlike those “easy-to-use” platforms for forming companies, St@rtup Biz is a comprehensive and personalized bookkeeping service tailored to your business needs in the US market. Once we’ve helped you launch your startup from anywhere in the world, we’ll continue to manage your bookkeeping and tax preparation with our partners as part of the monthly subscription package.

We guide you through the process and handle everything else, creating the legal framework for your company.

Form a legal entity

We set up your new company in the state of Delaware. We’ll create the legal documents, file the paperwork and apply for your Tax ID number.

Issue stock to founders

We create your company’s initial ownership structure with standard terms used by many top startups.

Merchant Account

We’ll activate your merchant account to start accepting payments from customers in the US and around the world.

Special offers

All St@rtup Biz clients receive a 20% discount in all digital marketing services from FlyHi Studio, including website and social media solutions.

You run your business.
We manage your books.

Our bookkeeping services allow you to have visibility of your daily operations, including revenue analysis, P&Ls, status of A/R and A/P, statements of cashflow and much more.

Tax preparation: Each U.S. business is required to pay income taxes. We work with partners to file your C-Corp tax return and your Delaware (state) tax return


You can start your company in the US by activating St@rtup Biz services for a onetime Setup Fee plus a low Monthly Subscription (Monthly Fee) to maintain your business up to date.

Setup Fee


  • Formation of a company in Delaware  
  • Delaware state filing fees  
  • Signed documents to establish company bylaws and protect IP  
  • Issue stock to founders  
  • First year of registered agent fees  
  • Tax ID (EIN) filing
  • Free templates for post-formation legal needs

Monthly Fee


  • Tracking Revenue
  • Reporting Past Due Accounts Receivable
  • Reconciling Bank and Credit Card Accounts
  • Reporting Vendors for Accounts Payable and Clients for Accounts Receivable
  • Supporting Owners and CFO/Controller:
    • Account Analysis
    • Work Papers for Month-End Closing and Audit Support
    • Scan & Attach Documents for Tax and Audit Support
    • Preparing Client Source Documents for Audit Support

Our St@rtup Biz Plan Fee covers small businesses bookkeeping operations. Larger businesses may consider our Management Services.

Other Expenses

There are separate ongoing costs of running a company. We will make sure your company always meet the following obligations:

  • Delaware registered agent—$100 per year
  • Delaware tax filing—preparation is included, Delaware fee starts at $300
  • Bank account—monthly fees start at $5
  • Federal & State Tax preparation and filing: Although we will work with your tax advisor to hand all company documents necessary for your filings, we are not an accounting firm and we do not file in your behalf. We can recommend partners that can assist you in meeting tax requirements at a very affordable cost.

Business bank account

We operate with Bank of America. Our banking partners determine supportability for opening a bank account and may not be able to support all businesses.

Bank Setup

When we apply for your business bank account, we’ll need to provide the following information:

  • A description of your business and link to your website (if available)
  • Filed formation/incorporation documents from the state of Delaware
  • Your IRS-issued EIN document (form CP575, form 147c, completed SS-4, or a screenshot of your EIN number confirmation from the IRS’s website)
  • International passport or U.S. government ID for each founder or majority owner (more than 25%) of the company
  • Residential address (does not have to be in the US) of each beneficial owner of the company
  • Email address for each beneficial owner of the company
  • U.S. Social Security Number for each beneficial owner of the company (if applicable)
  • Phone number of each beneficial owner of the company

Bank Debit card

You are also eligible to receive a debit card linked to you business bank account. If you opt in for debit cards when we complete your bank application, you’ll receive your debit card as soon as the bank account is opened.

If you live outside the U.S. and you want to apply for a bank debit card, we will enter your registered agent’s address (available on your Articles of Incorporation/Formation) as the shipping address for your debit card during the bank application process.

Registered agent service

We’ll enroll you with a registered agent when your company is formed. The fee for the first calendar year is included in your Setup Fee. This service will be renewed automatically in following years.

Your registered agent will provide you with a registered address in Delaware. This registered address is for limited purposes: legal notices and communications from the government. It’s not a general purpose mail-forwarding address for your company and shouldn’t be listed as a company address. You will find the address in your Certificate of Incorporation, or in your Certificate of Formation.

From time to time, your registered agent may contact you directly when the state of Delaware sends you a message via the registered agent, to share key information with you in a timely manner. We will receive copy of these notifications as well.

You will have access to a startup attorneys who can provide a short free consultation and flat-rate legal packages. You can contact us after forming your company to get in touch with our partner law firms.


We will take very good care of your company’s bookkeeping. You will have access to your company’s Quickbooks Online account with full visibility of your daily operations, including revenue analysis, P&Ls, status of A/R and A/P, statements of cashflow and much more.


Companies formed in Delaware are subject to yearly tax obligations, including:

  • U.S. Corporate Income Tax
  • Delaware Declaration of Estimated Corporation Income Tax
  • A similar annual tax if your Delaware company also operates in other U.S. state(s)

Our partners can assist you in meeting tax requirements for Federal, State and states outside Delaware.

Make sure to watch the calendar, and plan ahead to meet any tax deadlines that apply to your business.

Pampas LLC isn’t an accounting firm and can’t provide tax or accounting advice. You should consult legal and tax professionals for advice on how to meet ongoing obligations that apply to your company.

Key tax season dates

Plan ahead to meet any tax deadlines that apply to your business.

C Corporations
  • March 1: Delaware Property Tax due (penalty for late payments apply)
  • April 1: Final day to sign up for our partners’ tax services
  • April 15: U.S. federal corporate income tax due date
  • October 15: If you filed for an extension, this is the due date for filing U.S. corporate income taxes

Also, if your U.S. company has employees, or makes payments to U.S. vendors, it might be required to file a U.S. W-2 or 1099 form by January 31st, 2021.

Tax partners

Each U.S. business is required to pay income taxes. We have partnered with tax advisors that specialize in working with startups to provide you with advise on how to file your corporate income taxes.

Filing taxes in Delaware

All Delaware C Corporations are required to pay taxes to file an Annual Report, which can be paid online if you’d like to complete it yourself. Even companies with no revenue in the previous fiscal year should expect to pay some amount.

State taxes beyond Delaware

If your company operates in any U.S. states other than Delaware, it might be subject to annual taxation, registration, and reporting requirements in the other states. We recommend that you consult legal and tax professionals about what requirements apply to your business.

Filing U.S. Income Tax

Before working with an accountant and filing taxes, you should prepare as much of your company’s year-end financial data as possible. This is part of your bookkeeping responsibilities. We will manage your bookkeeping, but you must follow the tax season schedule.

The following information for your corporation is needed as of the last day of the fiscal year is being filed:

  • General information about your business. This includes your EIN.
  • The company’s financials. 
  • Company ownership. 
  • Additional information. Including but not limited to:
    • Transfer pricing
    • State taxes
    • Sales taxes
    • Employment taxes

Taxes before dissolving your company

If you aren’t operating your company anymore, you might still be obligated to file taxes every year until you dissolve it. When you dissolve a company, there might be additional tax filings and obligations for the year in which you dissolve the company.

C Corporations can be dissolved after they pay all state taxes.

Clients who need help closing their company’s operations can work with a lawyer to dissolve their company. If you need help finding an attorney, we can connect you with lawyers who can assist you.

When to form your company

C Corporations active in Delaware any time before December 31st owe at least the minimum Property Tax for that year.

This tax is not prorated. Your company might also owe U.S. Corporate Income Tax for the outgoing year. It might also owe taxes to a U.S. state other than Delaware, depending on where the company operates.

For all these reasons, companies planning to form near the end of a year might want to consider instead forming in January of the following year.

U.S. sanctions 

U.S. companies and persons must comply with Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations, regardless of where they are located. In keeping with U.S. foreign policy and national security goals, OFAC administers and enforces economic sanctions programs against certain countries, sectors, entities, and individuals. These sanctions prohibit economic activity with these parties. As the owner of a U.S.-formed business, you and your company are now subject to OFAC’s regulations.

Our Clients must take steps to prevent offering services to customers in sanctioned countries, and to prevent any business or transactions with sanctioned individuals, entities, or individuals or entities in sanctioned countries. This can include steps such as: blocking logins or purchases from certain IP addresses; ensuring that you don’t offer shipment of goods to sanctioned countries; and verifying that no payments are made to business partners, vendors, sellers, or others named on various lists of sanctioned persons and entities.

Several vendors provide sanctions screening services, if you don’t wish to do this on your own. Vendors can also help with IP blocking. You can also engage your own legal counsel to help with the nuances of U.S. sanctions law.

Next Steps…

We want to hear from you! Let us know about your challenge.